Call our office if you are interested in a telemedicine visit during the Covid19 pandemic!
OPEN UNTIL 6 PM on MON, TUE, THUR
MARCH 17, 2020
As a healthcare community we are working to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. We wanted to update you on some of the precautions we are taking in the office.
1. Well visits will now only be seen in the mornings. All sick visits will be done in the afternoon. This is to prevent the cross-contamination between sick and well patients and allow us to thoroughly sanitize between patients.
2. Please do not be alarmed if you see us wearing face-masks or glasses/eyewear – this is to protect both staff and patients from the spread of illness.
3. All magazines and books have been removed from the rooms – our wait times are generally short, but you may want to consider bringing a toy or book from home if you need to keep your child occupied.
4. We will continue to regularly sanitize the rooms, equipment, and common touch points as well as adhering to regular hand- hygiene. These are practices we maintain regularly year-round.
5. As we posted yesterday – ANYONE with a possible COVID-19 exposure should NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE – instead please call us at 678-560-7160
6. Please consider who comes into the office with your child – grandparents and especially elderly with underlying health conditions should stay home if possible.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. This is an unprecedented situation and we are making decisions in order to protect our patients and staff and minimize the spread of illness. As things are rapidly changing so will our procedures and protocols and we will work to keep you updated as we can.
Please review our updated VACCINATION POLICY located under "Policies" tab
3225 Shallowford Rd. Suite 1300
Marietta GA, 30062
Mon, Tues, Thurs - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wed, - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Fri, -8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Closed for lunch 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm