PSYCHIATRY NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!
We have a new nurse practitioner, Sara Moore!
MARCH 17, 2020
As a healthcare community we are working to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. We wanted to update you on some of the precautions we are taking in the office.
1. Well visits will now only be seen in the mornings. All sick visits will be done in the afternoon. This is to prevent the cross-contamination between sick and well patients and allow us to thoroughly sanitize between patients.
2. Please do not be alarmed if you see us wearing face-masks or glasses/eyewear – this is to protect both staff and patients from the spread of illness.
3. All magazines and books have been removed from the rooms – our wait times are generally short, but you may want to consider bringing a toy or book from home if you need to keep your child occupied.
4. We will continue to regularly sanitize the rooms, equipment, and common touch points as well as adhering to regular hand- hygiene. These are practices we maintain regularly year-round.
5. As we posted yesterday – ANYONE with a possible COVID-19 exposure should NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE – instead please call us at 678-560-7160
6. Please consider who comes into the office with your child – grandparents and especially elderly with underlying health conditions should stay home if possible.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. This is an unprecedented situation and we are making decisions in order to protect our patients and staff and minimize the spread of illness. As things are rapidly changing so will our procedures and protocols and we will work to keep you updated as we can.
3225 Shallowford Rd. Suite 1300
Marietta GA, 30062
COVID-19 Office Protocol Update 5/7/2020🔹
1. Checking in: STAY in your car and call 678-560-7160 to let the office staff know that you are here. We will come out to let you know when it is time for you to come in at which time you will be taken immediately back into an exam room.
2. Face Masks/Coverings: all patients over 2 years of age and accompanying adult are asked to wear a face covering into the office. This is to protect both our staff and our patients. Please refer to our earlier post about face coverings if you are unsure how to use one.
Please remember only ONE adult may come into the office with your child
Mon, Tues, Thurs - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wed, - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Fri, -8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Closed for lunch 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm